Friday 3 November 2017

First And Foremost

There isn't much about me that you need to know before you begin further reading this blog.

It all started when I realized that my parents didn’t need to know my dreams I would just go along with their plans for me and when their plans don’t work out I can say “ I told You so!!!” And waltz out of their lives, make my own.

It was a dumb plan really… because as I grew older I fell in love with reading and I decided that my divergent thoughts deserve to be written and remembered. So I started making new word documents every time I was struck with a new topic. But then after a couple of months I thought… ‘What’s the point in inspiring thoughts if they inspire no one but you?’ So when our English teacher introduced us to blogs I was like “Muawahahaa” *Evil laugh (sort of)* and I decided that I needed to make a blog which brings me here.

I had realized a few years ago, that when I’m truly happy is when I’m proud of myself for helping others. That is why I wanted to add an advice column in my blog. I've been through a whole lot of drama in life and surprisingly survived... Which is why I’m willing to help anyone who needs someone to just listen. Talk to me. Who knows maybe I can help?

Now, I’m not doing this for fame or fortune, but for a better place for or future to blossom! You may think that I’m just some kid who wants to be a rebel and maybe I am. But I for one want to help make a difference.

There are around a hundred people fighting for peace, giving speeches but let me say something inspirational… ’We can all hear them, but none of us truly listen.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

First And Foremost

There isn't much about me that you need to know before you begin further reading this blog. It all started when I realized that my par...